Staff Pattern: Dr Shoba Devi, Dr Rama Krishna, Dr Eswari Dev, Dr M Bharathi, Dr L Rajeswari, Dr B Sridhar Reddy, Dr Rose Mary, Two shift duties per day 9am to 4pm , 4pm to 9am
Staff Nurses : Two Staff Nurses are Posted in each shift 8am to 2pm , 2pm to 8pm , 8pm to 8am.
- EMD Department in VIMS works 24hrs and attended all emergency cases
- It deals with all emergency cases that come to VIMS round the clock. It work as a triage where consultant department in VIMS.
VISAKHA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,VISAKHAPATNAM.
Duty Roster of House Surgeons for the month of 05-01-2019 TO 16-01-2019
House Surgeons posted :
|EMD||P.BALA PRASUNA DEVI||A|
|WARD IV & V||G.NAGA ANUSHA|
|Date||Day||1st Shift||2nd shift|
- All House Surgeons should attend with dress code, punctuality and maintain discipline in the hospital.
- They should report to the EMD I/c Dr. R.Bhavni Rao (Medical Superintendent) for any matter related to work, timings, leaves, permissions, grievances etc.
- All House Surgeons should work in two shifts. i.e., 1st shift 9-00 AM to 4-00 PM 2nd shift and 4-00 PM to 9-00 AM(Night duty). duty house surgeons should go for lunch by 1-00PM & attend duty by 4-00 PM.
- All House surgeons should report on Sunday morning 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM except Night duty house surgeons, who have done night duty on Saturday and those who are night duty on Sunday.
- All house surgeons on duty in Ward, ICU&EMD Should not get relived without handing over to the duty house surgeon.
- EMD House Surgeon should report to EMD Medical Officer.
- Night House Surgeons should be available in the lounge provided to Senior Residents and take their guidance.
- All house surgeons are here by intimated that no leaves/permissions in sanctioned without prior approval.
- After approval from Dr. R.Bhavni Rao (Medical Superintendent) (in his absence Dr.B.S.Chakravarthi, proff. paediatrics the leave application with proper look after should reach this office.
- Night duty house surgeon should take day off only after Consent from HOD. Attendance Certificate will be issued only after approval by the concerned HOD.
- All House Surgeons should attend with dress code, and punctuality and maintain discipline in the hospital.
All the above House Surgeons /Copy to the RMO /Copy to the Hospital Administrator
Copy to Dr. R.Bhavni Rao (Medical Superintendent / Copy to the Nursing Superintendent I/c.
Copy to Medical Officer I/c, EMD.
07.01.2019 – P.BALA PRASUNA DEVI, G.NAGA ANUSHA, S.SUJANA
08.01.2019 – P.SWETHA, T.KAVYA VANDANA, R.TIRUPATAMMA
09.01.2019 – CH.V.S.S.SUMA, V.N.AKSHITHA ESTHARLA, Y.CHARITHA
10.01.2019 – P.BALA PRASUNA DEVI, G.NAGA ANUSHA, S.SUJANA
11.01.2019 – P.LATHA SREE, P.SATYA SREE, R.PRAVEENA
12.01.2019 – P.BALA PRASUNA DEVI, G.NAGA ANUSHA, S.SUJANA
13.01.2019 – P.LATHA SREE, P.SATYA SREE, ABHIRAM
14.01.2019 – P.SWETHA, T.KAVYA VANDANA, R.TIRUPATAMMA
15.01.2019 – P.SRINIVAS DUTT, ABHIRAM, S.YOGENDRA
16.01.2019 – CH.V.S.S.SUMA, Y.CHARITHA, V.N.AKSHITHA ESTHARLA
05.01.2019 – P.SWETHA
07.01.2019 – ABHIRAM
08.01.2019 – T.KAVYA
09.01.2019 – R.TIRUPATAMMA
10.01.2019 – CH.V.S.S.SUMA
11.01.2019 – V.N.AKSHITHA
12.01.2019 – P.BALA PRASUNA DEVI
13.01.2019 – S.SUJANA
14.01.2019 – R.PRAVEENA
15.01.2019 – Y.CHARITHA
16.01.2019 – P.LATHASREE, ABHIRAM